School Budget System
Leading the school into the paperless and automated stage, all the funds and the use of funds in all schools are clear at a glance。
Feature of product
In addition to setting the authority and effective date for each budget and fund, the system can also allocate completed procurement projects to other funds according to the school's needs.
Users can modify many parameters of the system to make the system more intimate. For example, this year only requires HKD50,000 to issue a tender, but next year it will be changed to HKD60,000. Users only need to change the parameters easily.
The system uses a responsive web design to work on computers, tablets, and mobile phones normally and can use it without installing programs on mobile phones or tablets.
Other product features
- Flexible graphic report
- Easy to operate
- Compatible with desktop computers, tablets and smartphones
- Support three financial management processes, less than 5,000 processes, quotation comparison and bidding less than 50,000
- It fits the operation of the school and can make customized changes to the system.
- Multiple user permissions facilitate the school's operation, from the application, approval to submission of documents at a glance.
- The shopping information only needs to be entered once. Different reports can be used, such as the accountant's payment application form; the school asset information input form; the data will be archived when the shopping is completed.
- The Chinese and English interfaces are interchangeable.
- The principal/authorized person can increase/decrease various funding items at will every year.
- The various funding items can be divided into several branches of funding for different purposes at will, including branch funding for specific purposes (for example, staff salaries) and branch funding for no specific purpose.
- Once the branch funding for specific purposes is set, the funds will be frozen and only displayed and will not be used or deducted.
- If there is no branch allocation for specific purposes, it can be used in this system.
- The expiration date can be set for each grant item.
- After reviewing the teacher's Year Plan, the principal can approve (approve/modify/reject) each "budget item" and also set the name and amount of the branch funding that can be used for each "budget item".
- When setting the allocation of various "budget items", the principal can see the remaining funds of each branch after approval from the pull-down menu so that the principal can use the different branch funds evenly.